The SATO Group recognizes environmental protection as a priority common to humankind, and strives to improve the environment and prevent pollution for a sustainable world by conserving resources and energy, lessening waste, and reducing odor/noise pollution. We seek to provide greener products and services, and commit to contributing to the local community and protecting biodiversity.
- 1.We comply with all laws, regulations and requirements concerning environmental protection
- 2.We aim to save energy and resources to reduce impact of our business on the environment.
- 3.We conduct design, R&D, manufacturing, sales and maintenance activities in ways that conserve energy and resources, taking into consideration the environmental impact of our products, services and solutions on our customers.
- 4.We control the emissions of pollutants and amount of waste to prevent environmental pollution.
- 5.We carry out and update our environmental management system, setting goals and targets to maintain its effectiveness.
- 6.We ensure that all of our employees adhere to our environmental policy, raising their awareness and getting everyone involved.
- 7.We communicate to and with the public on our environmental actions.
Environmental management system (ISO 14001 certified)
As a global company operating internationally, we have acquired ISO 14001 certification primarily in our manufacturing and R&D functions.
|Site or Subsidiary Name||Location|
SATO HOLDINGS CORPORATION
|SATO IMPRESS CO., LTD.||Japan|
|SATO MALAYSIA ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD.||Malaysia|
|SATO VIETNAM CO., LTD.||Vietnam|
|SATO ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.||Singapore|
|SATO UK LTD.||United Kingdom|
|ARGOX INFORMATION CO., LTD.||Taiwan|
|WUXI SONGXING ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.||China|
|PRAKOLAR RÓTULOS AUTOADESIVOS LTDA.||Brazil|