Nov 19, 2021
We are pleased to announce that Japan Investor Relations Association, hosting its 26th annual IR Award in 2021, named SATO Holdings Corporation a winner of its IR Special Award.
The JIRA IR Award recognizes companies that have displayed deep understanding of investor relations, demonstrated significant action, and shown outstanding results as in winning high acclaim from the investment community. The IR Special Award is given to applicants to the Best IR Award that have taken a leadership role in IR activities in their respective industries, consistently improving IR practices to win high regard from individual investors.
Key reasons for our selection were as follows:
- Earned high reviews from the capital market from consistently enhancing the number and quality of IR events and materials.
- Ensured that the management worked to accommodate investor requests and held face-to-face dialogues.
- Enhanced frequency and standards of sessions and dialogues, which have won recognition.
- Regularly held briefing sessions to have investors better understand its niche business where technological innovations occur rapidly.
- Was active in setting up ESG discussions with institutional investors, publishing integrated reports, and engaging with institutional investors overseas as well as individual investors.
We are en route toward “Tagging for Sustainability,” playing our part in the making of a sustainable society through our business of tagging — giving every 'thing' its own ID so it connects with the world. This is a path we cannot travel alone, which is why we will continue to actively hold dialogues with all our stakeholders including those in the capital market to further build trust in each other.