Connecting supply chains for people and things to move in new ways
What we do
The "Agile Logistics" solutions we propose to customers use RFID, robotics, voice guidance and location tracking technologies to create efficiencies and increase visibility of inventory in warehouses and distribution centers.
Our picking guidance solution helps warehouse operators standardize workflows so new pickers can perform at the level of more experienced ones. With RTLS (real-time location systems), SATO helps warehouse operators efficiently locate goods at the item, pallet or container level with speed. With auto-labeling and packing solutions using robotics and print-and-apply systems, we can help you increase your productivity with less reliance on manual processes, so items move to their destinations on time. With RFID, SATO helps e-commerce providers manage their RTIs1 (returnable transport items) and tools and utilize automated guided vehicles2 to keep products flowing smoothly in and out of the distribution center.
- 1.Reusable containers such as pallets, trays, rolling racks
- 2.Robots for moving items within warehouses
- RFID batch scans for stocktaking of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Shortest picking route navigation for process efficiency
- Print & apply labels and RFID tags to reduce reliance on manual labor
- Robust RFID Solution for Asset Traceability and Accuracy (PT. Sigma Cipta Utama)